Monday 25 May 2009

Superbly Sunny Sunday

Had a great Sunday with our good friends, Linda & John, in Colchester. We've been friends now for 22 years after we moved to Colchester when I was pregnant for the first time. Invariably when we get together it rains or at least threatens to - yesterday was the exception, we had a glorious day sitting in their south facing back garden. Their grandchildren and eldest daughter spent the afternoon with us and poor John was exhausted after playing silly bs with the two year old - he forgets that he's not as young as he used to be!

We were home in time to watch the first semi-final of Britain's Got Talent - I know its tacky but somehow it's compulsive viewing. The big question is will Susan Boyle be able to hold off the young dance troupes - I think that they are the biggest threat to her victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!