Saturday 30 May 2009

Stupendously, Sunny Saturday

Great start to the day - actually slept through until 6am - I can hear you all thinking what only 6 - but boy is that something for me! Actually felt refreshed enough to get up and iron!!!

Hairdressers first then into town for sunnies! I'm not sure if I was ripped off into getting one pair free by paying stupid money for the first pair or not, I never get away with a really cheap deal 'cos of my prescription and varifocals but hey you only live once and least I can see! Went for really blingy sunnies with diamonte on the arm - dead glam! Got to wait a couple of weeks before they're ready but if you're good I'll show you a pic!

Those of you who know me really well will be surprised that I didn't watch the cup final this afternoon - I know, what was wrong with me? Basically, I can't stand Chelsea and it was kind of predictable that they would win, although after the Everton goal on 25 seconds I was tempted! Instead I trekked off to look at curtains for the bedroom (must have black out linings!!) - I came over all domesticated until I worked out that it will cost me a fortune to get them made to measure...mmm, I need a friend who's good at that sort of thing.........

Rounded the day off with a glass of Pinot Grigiot and chicken kievs for dinner (again - they had a short life on them!) and have just watched BGT - I won't vote so can't complain about the result but most of them were brilliant.

By the way, I have had a new viewer of the blog tonight - as promised, here is a picture from the new camera - I hope he doesn't check in again too soon!! Thanks John - if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing any of this (I think he's (very) secretly impressed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!