Monday, 4 May 2009

Cadbury's Chocolate Warning (...not limited to Cadburys)

We were raised on CADBURY'S chocolate as kids and even into adulthood. I will never eat it again. I hope from now on you will throw yours away whenever you are given any . It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore. This is what happens when you eat Cadbury's chocolate! THIS IS A MEDICAL WARNING! It could happen to you, your family and friends.

Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!