Wednesday 6 May 2009

And finally...

...just finished the online shopping - it's great that the Nectar card puts the things you buy on your favourites! My boys use my Nectar account - you should see some of the things that appear in my favourites! Now, Now - nothing like that - yet!

Wednesday evening and the nearest delivery slot is 9am Saturday - popular service or not enough deliveries? I was really hoping to time it for Friday when I'm out so somebody else would have to put it all away - now there's an idea for a business. Cupboard fillers are us - does it have any mileage do you think?

Must stop now - been sitting here for hours prevaricating, shoulders are aching and I'm just starting to see the insides of my eye lids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!