Friday 2 October 2009

Friday’s Foot


HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds.
I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............


This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.
It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it!
You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the
day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

3 comments:

  1. I can outwit my foot - what does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here laughing my fanny off (oh I wish that weren't just a figure of speech!) This is going to drive me batty. How bizarre! And yep, I keep trying it over and over like it's going to change. Guess I'm easily amused. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My foot must be MENSA. Either that or it's because I am a leftie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!