I resisted the urge to do this last night – it was posted very early this week! This one has been ripped from an English blogger, that cheeky Judd over at Sunday Stealing has commented that we English spell things funny!!! Pot, kettle I think on that one (I'll explain that to anybody who needs me to!!) It's a long one this week so here goes:-
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? – Not that I can think of.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? - I'm guessing this was written by a bloke! Carefully!
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? - Er, yes – why wouldn't you?
4. Do you have a crush on someone? - Not that immediately springs to mind.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. – Time!!
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? – Never been told of anybody,
7. What is your favourite pizza topping? - Love a good old Hawaiian/Tropicale/Ham & Pineapple – whatever you want to call it!
8. Do you crack your knuckles? - No!
9. What song do you hate the most? - Off the top of my head 'Doo Bop' by Hansen – that crept into my head a few days ago and I couldn't shake it off.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? - Obviously!
11. What are your super powers? - I'm a mother – I have eyes in the back of my head (invisible to the naked eye of course)
12. Peppermint or spearmint? - Spearmint
13. Where are your car keys? - In my hand bag, attached to the thing that's supposed to keep them there!
14. Last song you listened to? – Just watching last night's Strictly Come Dancing so it will be Madonna's 'La Isla Bonita'
15. What's your most annoying habit? -Talking to myself about things I want other people to hear, you know, like 'Humph am I the only one who can ....'
16. Where did you last go on vacation? – That was the Baltic Capitals cruise
17. What is your best physical feature? – No idea, not something I would ever think about!
18. What CD is closest to you right now? - It's a freebie from the newspaper – Beach Boys!
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? - Milk, Orange Juice and Sunflower Spread
20. What superstition do you believe/practice? - I'm not terribly superstitious but I can always remember my friend's Mum insisted that if you started to make a cup of tea you had to finish it because otherwise you would have ginger twins! Let me make it clear her I am not ginger-ist – I love red heads!
21. What colour are your bed sheets? - Boring old white!
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? – Bird – I hate water
23. Last thing you broke? – Blimey – how many more questions? Erm – can't remember.
24. What are you having to eat tonight? – Although it's only 8am dinner tonight will be a casserole.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? – My nightshirt is a fetching shade of pale grey.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? - Can't think of anything different – apart from being on my next holiday!
27. Do security cameras make you nervous? Absolutely not – make me feel safe if anything.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? – Totally Random! Or How The Hell Have I Got Here?
29. Last time you went to a cemetery? A couple of months ago for my aunt's funeral.
30. Last concert you went to? – The Osmonds at Wembley – still got it after all these years!
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? - Rod Stewart – I'd go again and again...
32. Next concert you're planning to attend? – Nothing planned at the moment
33. Do you talk to yourself? – Always (see number 15)
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? –Yes – when I was a teenager we took a kitten home from South London to Hertfordshire in a kettle box – by public bus and London Underground! She cried all of the way!
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? - Yes – when said cat had kittens, isn't nature wonderful?