Sunday 11 October 2009

I’d like to thank...



Oh wow - I've been given a Kreativ Blogger award by the lovely Miss Posh over at Posh Totty's Palace


As with everything there are rules so let's abide by them – you know me I'm no rule breaker!


1. Thank the person who gave this to you ....Thanks Posh


2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog - Done!


3. Link the person who nominated you Posh Totty


4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know: Ooh er – let me think (there might be some things here that some of you may know!)


1, I get travel sick in the back of cars and on buses L


2, I started collecting hedgehogs when the boys were small 'cos they were generally a cheap gift to buy me!


3, When I crochet I hold the yarn as if I were knitting!


4, I'm not half as confident as most people think I am!


5, I idolised David Cassidy when I was a teenager ( as well as Donny Osmond)


6, I have too many handbags but would dearly love a new one from these people!


7, John doesn't know about number 6 – I mean that I want yet another J


And now Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.' And post a link to them



  1. Grethic

  2. Jaydubblah

  3. Erin

  4. Hootin-Anni

  5. Kathy

  6. Charmaine

  7. Posy



Finally tell them about their award! OK – on my way round now!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I adore this award. Having you think of me when passing it on...well, it just made my day filled with sunshine!!

    Thank you, thank you.
    [I just copied the rules and will post about it sometimes this coming week. I'll let you know when I have my 7 things listed]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm with Anni, this really brightened my day after several days of dreary, grey, rainy weather! Will do my post sometime this week and let you know when it's up! Thanks again! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    Thanks so much for the award - much appreciated.
    Hope you have a great week,
    love
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award, made me feel good but oh dear, the passing it on; I've copped out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!