Wednesday 7 October 2009

I am a lazy blogger


Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I posted a link to the Life Cycle of a Blog? It's soooo true. I have reached the stage of not having anything to blog about that any of you would find even remotely interesting - that is assuming you find anything else I've posted remotely interesting.


I have effectively just written a post about nothing - how did I do that? Hopefully some sort of normal service will be resumed in the near future, meantime be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/2/10

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Escape Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Dashing Speeds

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!