1. What is your favourite written work of horror fiction? I only read slushy, feel good, chick lit type fiction.
2. What is your favourite work of science fiction/fantasy? The Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video!
3. Who is your favourite monster? Hermann Munster
4. What is your favourite Horror movie? Don't have one!
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills? I've only been to one horror movie and that was 'Carrie' when I was about 17. It scared the living daylights out of me and put me off of the genre for life!
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? Err - none
7. Freddy or Jason? Who?
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Telling the kids that all the candy has gone!
9. Ghosts or goblins? Fairies, much friendlier!
10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one? Oh – definitely friendly.
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal? After seeing Carrie, I'm sure my then boy friend's eyes lit up like hers, really spooky!
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? No not really although many years ago I went away with a friend for a weekend and it was very late in the night. I am sure that I saw the figure of a young girl beside the road dressed in 18th century type clothes – of course I could have been dreaming but it's strange that I still recall it quite easily.
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? Oh – psycho every time!
14. Favourite Halloween costume? My PJs!
15. Best thing about Halloween? When it's too late for the kids to come trick or treating!
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? Probably my 19 year old son who will always be a big kid at heart.
17. Are you superstitious? No – touch wood!
18. Share an unusual Halloween story. Don't have one :(
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid? Halloween wasn't big here in the UK until quite recently but I do remember apple bobbing at Brownies!
20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended? I think I only attended Halloween parties at Brownies!
See – I told you it wasn't one for me, thanks for having a look though! Must dash things to do...