Friday 9 October 2009

A lesson learnt....

...nothing serious - spent ages a while ago trying to work out how to print screen and failed, tonight I took the common sense approach and Googled it...

5o Things I Love - Powered by Wordle


When I first saw this the challenge was for 100 Things I Love and 100 Things I Hate. Sadly, I struggled to reach 50 things to love and decided not to waste my time on the hate bit - life's too short.
Oh yes - screen print form a lap top (well mine anyway) - fn key next to ctrl key bottom left with prt scr above num lock on number pad - simples! (when you know how)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!