Friday 9 October 2009

Baring My Twitter Soul



I woke up at half-past stupid this morning (4.30 to the uninitiated), tried but failed to go back to sleep, despite playing my little around the world game, so got up at 6 powered up good old lappy to see that Grethic had posted all about Twitter tools – I just had to participate and here's my responses


Twitter Grader 85/100


Twanalyst Personality: likeable, inquisitive, and unremarkable. Style: garrulous coherent. Talker!!!


Tweeteffect – fairly consistent – lose some followers, gain some followers


Happy Tweets Not Very Happy
(oh shame)


Twitter Counter – Mines a steady rise!


Twitalyzer Mmm – High signal to noise ratio but everything else sooo low


Tweetstats Breaks down your tweets by the hour – guess what? I tweet more during the evenings!


Twitter Friends Guess who I mention most (and mentions me back most...don't think you'd be surprised!)


Twitter Sheep – See above!


Give it a go – if you've got time to kill!

1 comment:

  1. I keep coming back for the links hence the numerous visits from Billericay!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!