Saturday 31 October 2009

The Strange Question Meme – Part 1

Busy day tomorrow so I've cheated and done this on Saturday this week, here goes Sunday Stealing.

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Pink & white

2. Name one person who made you smile today. David Wright – Ipswich Town right back who scored our winning goal!!!

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Surfing!

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Surfing!

5. What is your favorite candy bar? I love most things chocolate!

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Errr no!!!! (I did end up in Hooters once though!!)

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Don't interfere – my husband is looking over my shoulder while I do this!!

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? Currently Maple syrup, pecan and fudge!!

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet coke!

10. Do you like your wallet? Love it! It's a Radley
J

11. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No!! (for a change)

13. The last sporting event you watched? Ipswich Town against Derby County and we won woo hoo!!

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Toffee

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? My youngest son!

16. Ever go camping? No – hate it.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Cod liver oil when I remember!

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No

19. Do you have a tan? No – but hopefully will have by next weekend!!

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Probably – like both though.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if I'm given one in a restaurant or bar

22. What did your last text message say? David Wright!

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Having friends to visit (I'm cheating and doing this on Saturday!!)

24. Favorite color? Purpley, Pinky, lilacy sort of colours

25. Look to your left; what do you see? The end of the sofa!

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of toffee popcorn, but it sounds yummy.

    My SS http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunday-stealing-strange-question-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 sounds very good. Been a long time since i've had toffee popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pecan ice cream!

    Have a great day.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-is-your-favorite-flavor-of-popcorn.html

    ps. join us for Monday Mayhem-

    ReplyDelete
  4. great answers, I have done it this week too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is David Wright?

    You're gonna punch me, I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!