Hehe found this really early this week – just as well 'cos I'm going to be tight for time tomorrow!
Here's this week's meme from Sunday Stealing given that it's name is One Long Meme (part 1) I think we can expect more of the same possibly next week!
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Son2 asking for a lift home from work – it's too expensive for him to park his car everyday!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always – why wouldn't you?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Ohhh – a talker mostly. I hate difficult silences so always start off the conversation
4. Do you take compliments well? Of course not – I'm British!!!
5. Do you play Sudoku? Oh no – my husband plays enough for two!
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably not – I'm a wimp L
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Only to Guide (Girl Scout) camp – hated, hated, hated it!!!
8. What was your favourite game as a kid? Really can't remember it was soooo long ago
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she he was married, would you? No!!!
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? This isn't really relevant but probably when I was younger – yes.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Too old to worry about either now!
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Good to have around (sorry – I know that was four)
13. Do any songs make you cry? It depends where they're being sung – if it were a wedding or a funeral most songs make me cry!
14. Are you Did you continue your education? No – I left school at 16, I'd had as much as I could take by then, haven't done too bad though considering!
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? No!
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? As a teenager – my that's a long time ago now!
17. How often do you read books? I always have a book that I'm allegedly reading – don't read anywhere near as often as I used to though.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Probably the present
19. What is your favourite children's book? Percy the Park Keeper (that's the only one I can think of!)
20.What colour are your eyes? Green with a brown 'splodge' in one of them!
21. How tall are you? Five foot seven-ish (with an allowance for shrinkage due to old age!)
22. Where is your dream house located? I don't know – I don't think it exists yet!
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My phone!
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Now this will surprise some of my American friends but it was July 2008 in Branson, MO! I love Olive Garden but we don't have them here in the UK.
25. Where was the furthest place you travelled today? Just in to Town – about 3 miles.
26. Do you like mustard? I love it – but I mean English mustard – good and hot from a nice fresh jar!