Could have guessed this would happen (actually I snuck over and found these last week ....and there's more to come!) Sunday Stealing here we go!
34. What do you like about the summer? Long, light days and blue sky.
35. What do you like about spring? Tree blossom and buds
36. How many states provinces counties have you lived in? Four
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Are you trying to steal my identity or something – not telling which but five towns
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet in flip-flops
39. Are you a social person? Not really – can't be bothered, prefer virtual socialising these days!
40. What was the last thing you ate? Toad in the hole!
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Don't really have one!
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska (mmm white chocolate polar bears)
43. What is your favorite dessert? Bread & Butter pudding – but don't often eat desert/pudding
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Plain old Cream of Tomato
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? Love it
47. Do you like coffee? Yes – but prefer tea
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Nowhere near enough
49. What do you drink in the morning? Earl Grey tea
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? My store loyalty cards
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes – always the right
52. Do you know how to play poker? No
53. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes
54. Have you ever been to Canada? No
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Possibly – when it comes to stupid things like this!
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home
57. What do you miss about high school, if anything? Nothing
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes – my friend's Mum
59. Do you want kids? Too late – already have two!
60. Do you speak any other languages? A little French
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Only as a passenger with somebody else
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ocean – can't fit a cruise ship in a pool!
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes – most prevalent type here in the UK
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Me!