Sunday 14 February 2010

Sunday Stealing – The Clown’s Meme 1

Sunday comes around so soon – off we go with this week's Sunday Stealing I've just noticed it says '1' after the title, which suggests there's more to come – there's 33 questions in this one – my answers may be brief!!
As it's Valentine's day I've chosen an image to suit the occasion!

clown Pictures, Images and Photos


1. How old will you be in five years? Old enough not to want to share it with the world!

2. Who did will you spend at least two hours with today? John – it's Valentine's day – it would be wrong not too!

3. How tall are you? 5 foot 7 inches

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? My next holiday!

5. What's the last movie you saw? Nine

6. Who was the last person you called? John – to ask for a lift home on Friday

7. Who was the last person to call you? John – to see if I was ready to come home on Friday!

8. What was the last text message you received? 'I'm sorry
L but thank you x' – don't worry – just a friend who is continually losing/breaking her phone and needs to be reminded of our numbers!

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? John!

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Depends on who to!

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping!

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Both no longer with us

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? About nineteen years ago

14. What color are your eyes? Brownie/greeny combination

15. What time did you wake up today? 5.27 am

16. What are you wearing right now? My PJs!

17. What is your favorite christmas song? Sure I answered this before but can't remember what I said and can't be bothered to go back to check!

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Home

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Nowhere in particular

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Can't think of anywhere specific – but if it was somewhere warm on a big ship, that would be great

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Probably still here – but hopefully retired!

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn if I'm not careful but tan if I'm sensible

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Whatever it was that was making the strange noises I could hear!

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Mmmm – really laugh? There was a quiz show on TV last week and the contestants were so dense they could hardly answer any questions – that was hilarious!

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Four!

26. How big is your bed? UK King size – just big enough for two!

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I use a laptop mostly but we also have a desktop.

29. What color are your sheets? White – boring!

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two

31. What is your favorite season? Spring

32. What do you like about Autumn? The smells as the leaves start to fall

33. What do you like about winter? Shutting the door and keeping warm indoors!

2 comments:

  1. Hey- 5'7" is great!


    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-took-you-to-intimate-restaurant-then.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. your answer about laughing at the quiz show reminded me of Hollywood Squares and how I roar now over Paul Lynde's answers. When I watched it as a kid, I thought they were so corny and dumb--the meanings went totally over my head then, lol. Like: the infamous question when he was asked the main reason why people pound meat and he answered "loneliness" with that snide grin before going on to provide another answer.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!