Sunday 5 July 2009

Sunday Stealing

I've just come across this great site Sunday Stealing where every week they 'steal' a meme( click here for an explanation of meme) from a blog, I found it via Becky and thought I'd give it a go. Some of the threads are going to be quite difficult for me to answer, but here goes:

  1. I've come to realise that my chest size.......often gets in the way (when I come back from my holidays I.will.go.back.to.Weightwatchers.)
  2. I've come to realise that my job........is just that, it's important to me when I'm there but my family and friends are my life.
  3. I've come to realise that when I'm driving.........I need to be more aware of where I am, sometimes I am amazed at how I've got to where I've got to!
  4. I've come to realise that I need........a cleaner! Seriously, life is too short to spend all my spare time worrying about the housework and ironing (note to sons – this will not include your rooms unless you keep them tidy!!!)
  5. I've come to realise that I've lost.......the patience that I had with small children now that mine have grown up. I hope that it comes back when I eventually have grandchildren
  6. I've come to realise that I hate it when.......John and the boys get mad at other drivers, no matter how minor the irritation is, patience is a virtue my loves.
  7. I've come to realise that if I'm drunk......I'm going to feel real bad the next morning and for days to come, I actually don't get drunk (that often) any more
  8. I've come to realise that money.....really can't buy you love or happiness
  9. I've come to realise that certain people......really need to start thinking for themselves and to take some responsibility for their lives and decisions
  10. I've come to realise that I'll always.....be hard on myself no matter how many times I try not to
  11. I've come to realise that my sibling.....a hard one, died too young
  12. I've come to realise that my mum....another hard one, had a very hard and sad life and also died too young
  13. I've come to realise that my dad.... another hard one, was a weak man, very easily led by the stronger woman in his life to the detriment of our relationship
  14. I've come to realise that my mobile phone ......is probably a total waste of money because I don't use it enough, it's also a source of annoyance to my family because I never hear it ring
  15. I've come to realise that when I woke up this morning....I'd slept much better and it was raining
  16. I've come to realise that last night before I went to sleep....I set the timer on the TV to turn off, as usual I fell asleep watching TV
  17. I've come to realise that now I'm thinking ......I'm hungry and need my breakfast and perhaps I shouldn't have started this now
  18. I've come to realise that when I get on Facebook......it's just another waste of time
  19. I've come to realise that today...... I must start packing for my holiday
  20. I've come to realise that tonight.....I will say goodbye to number 2 son and girlfriend when they go on their holiday
  21. I've come to realise that tomorrow....I will only have to work two more days before my holiday
  22. I've come to realise that I really want to..... have my breakfast – my tummy is rumbling but I'm on a roll and can't stop this meme
  23. I've come to realise that the person most likely to repost this is.......actually I don't know! Perhaps Kathy?
  24. I've come to realise that life......is very precious, I must use it more wisely
  25. I've come to realise that this weekend......last year I was in Neosho, Missouri with Scott & Shirley, ahhh memories
  26. I've come to realise that the best music to listen to when I'm upset is......something loud and old
  27. I've come to realise that my friends are......always there for me, no matter the last time I made contact with them
  28. I've come to realise that this year is......a real milestone for us all. Silver wedding, my (whisper it)50th birthday and an engagement for number 1 son
  29. I've come to realise that my exes were......an awful long time ago and part of my life's journey
  30. I've come to realise that maybe I should......take more time for me
  31. I've come to realise that I love......cruising and blogging!
  32. I've come to realise that I don't understand......what makes everybody tick
  33. I've come to realise that my past......got me to where I m today, generally very comfortable with myself and my life
  34. I've come to realise that parties are......hard work if you are the host
  35. I've come to realise that I'm totally terrified of......losing my family and friends
  36. I've come to realise that my life......is good right now

Wow – that was actually quite good fun (save for the hard ones) – must go now though because I'm starving and need my breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of the Sunday Stealing blog. It looks fun! What a great meme.

    Thank you for commenting on my post to Anonymous. I really appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!