Tuesday 7 July 2009

RIP MJ

I've just sat watching the Michael Jackson tribute and have to say I wasn't expecting to feel so emotional. I must say though that I felt the political undertones of some of the speakers was a little OTT and inappropriate. However, what I found most moving, perhaps obviously to those of you who also watched, was his daughter at the very end. Those children have spent all of their lives being obscured from public view, fuelling speculation about their true parentage – today should have dispelled those rumours. Three very brave children mourning the passing of their father in the most public of manners. RIP Michael – you really were an inspiration to many generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!