Sunday 26 July 2009

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

Another session of Sunday Stealing – a bit easier than the first one I tried! Click here more info from Sunday Stealing



1. Who was your FIRST date? His name was Paul, I was sixteen and he only asked me out because his friend wanted to go out with my friend, who didn't want to go out with him (does that make sense??)

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No – at least not to who I thought was my first love (see question 12!!)

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Dubonet and lemonade (lots of lemonade, not much Dubonet!)

4. What was your FIRST job? I worked Saturdays in a pharmacy (drug store)

5. What was your FIRST car? A green Ford Cortina


6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To Spain


7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My first best friend was Jo, we are still in touch mainly at Christmas, but always there for each other

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? Not sure exactly how to answer this, but in terms of people who have had more than one, it would be my friend Sue.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. Didn't have one

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? To be able to play the piano, my Nan had a piano when I was young but wouldn't let me play it L

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To play the piano!

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? Probably, the others, in hindsight were more infatuations

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? I had ballroom and Latin American dance lessons – my Mum thought it would stop me being so shy (Yeah, I know but that was way back then)

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Power up the laptop!

1 comment:

  1. #1 totally makes sense to me. I had that happen once but the guy and I kept seeing each other after our friends were done and over.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!