Monday 22 February 2010

Something Different

I just thought I’d see what a post created in Windows Live Writer looks like – I normally use the Word 2007 Blog template but I’ve just seen this recommended so thought I’d try it.

Squares

Here’s my squares (looking a bit circle-ish before I joined them together) I settled on 90 in the end – couldn’t quite face up to the 720 permutations that we came up with – plus it would have been huge! I’ll show you the finished article soon – I haven’t taken a photo yet ‘cos I wasn’t planning on posting this today!

It came about from a comment on Janet's post ‘Mosaic Monday’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!