Monday 18 May 2009

Monday, Monday...

...so good to me (I think) sorry starting to run out of alliterations all suggestions gratefully received.

OK day at work again! For the observant among you that's two good work days in a row! Managed to agree terms with the lady we appointed on Friday - result!! Plus also managed to agree a temp until she can start - fingers crossed she lasts longer than the last two we had!

Had a treat tonight and went to Zizzis for dinner with number 1 son - we used the vouchers they so kindly sent after the last visit when two of us ended up with gippy tummies! Keeping everything crossed this time! I played it safe and went for the carbonara - surely that should be OK??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!