Saturday 16 May 2009

I have to confess that I have trouble lining up the photos with the text - if anybody who reads this has any hints or tips, I will receive them gratefully - please leave them in the comments box!

Had a good day today, although far too much of it has been spent with my lap warmed by my laptop! I wonder how long before John regrets buying it for me??

I confess also to doing a little work work on it - needed to do some online shortlisting so took advantage of John going to B&Q. Twenty four applicants for one job - I don't mean to be unfair but why don't people look at the job description and person spec when applying? They'd save themselves (and me) so much time - for example - what would make a 16 year old straight from school think they could be a senior secretary?? I feel mean because everybody has to start somewhere but don't the schools give them any guidance these days???? Sorry, starting to sound like a grumpy old woman - must stop at once (slapped wrists all round!)

Must dash now - Eurovision calls...what do we think the UK chances are really???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!