Saturday 26 May 2012

Memory bags

Just thought I'd share a few of the bags I've made so far!














When I made the first batch, I made the bottom of the bag the fold and stitched down both sides. That was fine for the plainer fabrics but not for those with a pattern! I had some lovely fabric with buses and cars on - sadly they are upside down on one side of the bag :( never mind, lesson learnt!

I've also created a Facebook group called Bags and Blankets - quite a catchy title I thought, please feel free to add yourself if you'd like to join us!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. You call that a few? That's like...a million. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!