Sunday 17 July 2011

Ooops–forgot something!

Cast your eyes to the right – notice anything new? If you’re not seeing this as the top post you’ll have to scroll up to the top of the side bar Smile!

Whilst I was whiling away some time this morning I noticed that Lynn over at Lilly’s Quilts has started a Hexalong. Naively I thought that hexagons were just that, six sided shapes cut and joined together, however there are so many ways to make a hexagon you wouldn’t believe it. Anyway, Lynn’s inviting people to join in, all of the instructions are on this page here and all abilities can join in – take a look at her Flickr group as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!