Sunday 27 December 2009

Sunday Stealing - The Final Week of 2009 Meme

Original title this week – check out the others over at Sunday Stealing!

  1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?

Sorry to be boring but I CRUISED – oh yeah!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Don't make them so don't have to worry about keeping them!

3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?

At home, possibly not even being able to stay awake!

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Not very close but my aunt, the last of that generation on that side of my family

5. What countries did you visit?

USA, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Mexico, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Egypt & Jordan – when I CRUISED!

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

Stupid answer probably but more sleep, but then I could probably say that every year!

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Cheating again – 14 April (25th Wedding Anniversary) and 15 December (50th birthday)

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

That's a tough one, might have to get back to you....

9. What was your biggest failure?

What does that word mean? (lol)

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Thankfully not.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

I'm going to cheat and choose the best thing I was bought which would be my laptop.

12. Where did most of your money go?

Cruising J

13. What song will always remind you of 2009?

Nothing springing to mind – I'm not a great one for listening to music really.

14. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Cruising J

15. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Working L

16. What was your favourite TV program?

TV tends to be on in the background but I don't pay an awful lot of attention to these days.

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Nooooo – hate is a strong word (de ja vu here)

18. What was the best book you read?

Going to cheat again, and choose the first two books of the Millennium Trilogy – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl who Played with Fire.

19. What was your greatest musical discovery?

See 13

20. What was your favorite film of this year?

I'm going to have to say Nine (it's the only one I've seen at the cinema!)

21. What did you do on your birthday?

Went out for a meal with the family.

22. What kept you sane?

Blogging! And the new friendships I've made through it!

23. Who did you miss?

Anybody that I don't see that often for whatever reason.

24. Who was the best new person you met?

That just has to be Janet!!!

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:

Have faith in yourself and others will have faith in you (do you like that, I think I just made it up – if not apologies to whoever I stole it from)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing cruise!
    Have a great Sunday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-was-your-biggest-achievement-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!