Wednesday 10 June 2009

Getting there...

I've had a quiet couple of days, feeling under the weather and sorry for myself and just content to watch the world go by both literally and virtually. Even my favourite daytime TV hasn't been able to capture my imagination, normally I just love Homes Under The Hammer and other property programmes but I've even slept through the three episodes from this week. One thing that always intrigues me though is what ultimately happens to those houses that aren't finished when the programme revisits, do they ever get finished? Answers on a postcard please. Hang on I think I've just had an idea for another programme – just need to come up with a catchy title – I'll let you know...

The other day I was extolling the virtues of Freecycle and suggested using Google to locate your nearest group, now I've worked out how to do the links properly you can click here and go to the Freecycle home page, interestingly the group moderator reminded members of the etiquette yesterday – maybe he read my post! Basically, if you show an interest, take responsibility for following it up and don't waste people's time!

Anyway, not much of interest to write about today, but I must thank number 2 son whom, when he eventually surfaced this morning, has been dutifully plying me with tea, biscuits and drugs – all legitimate I hasten to add. Oh – and we've had the first two strawberries form the garden, they tasted just like strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!