I've done both (scroll down to see my answers) so here goes this week's Sunday Stealing a lot of which I'm sure I've answered in some form or another already and some of which I've answered this week with tongue planted firmly in cheek!!J
1. When is your birthday? Very soon – a milestone one this year.
2. Where were you born? In a hospital bed.
3. Where do you live now? What is this – shall I just give you all my bank details as well?? LOL – I've told you that before haven't I? OK – Suffolk UK, check my profile ;)
4. What is your heritage? Very much British – probably a combination of all the home nations.
5. Tell us about a weakness. Memes
6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? Oh I hate these types of question – health and happiness for all of us and world peace!
7. What is the most overused internet phrase? LOL? OMG? Woop-Woop? I don't know – there's so many!
8. What was your first thought this morning? Ouch – my back still hurts!
9. When do you usually go to bed? At night!
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? No and yes but stopped when I was about 18.
11. Do you like your current relationship status? Of course.
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Too complicated to answer, not a usual relationship with either of them.
13. How often do you drink alcohol? Not very but I can be a devil sometimes and have several drinks over the course of an evening!
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? I've told you before – No!
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Errr no – and I've told you that before as well!
16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? Without pain, as peacefully as possible (what a strange question!)
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? Lots of things but I think somewhere in the memories I wanted to be a hospital administrator...
18. Have you ever been dumped? Oh yes – and my heart was well and truly broken at the time, let me tell you but time heals and we're still friends now ;)
19. What's on your pizza? Ham & Pineapple preferably please!
20. Have you ever shoplifted? I thought you knew me better than to ask that question! I'll tell you a secret though, just between the two of us, when son 2 was about three years old he picked up a sweet in our local post office and put it straight into his mouth. I didn't know until we got outside, poor boy was mortified as he heard the police siren and I told him that it was for him for stealing the sweet! Was I a bad mother for that?????