Monday 23 November 2009

Sudoku?

sudoku 1 Pictures, Images and Photos




I often wonder how visitors arrive on the Ramblings and, as you can see from the bottom of the sidebar, I use Feedjit to track where people are dropping by from.

A few weeks ago I posted this post, Feeling the Squeeze, just a little humour (I can't believe it's a true story!) and I've noticed in the last few days that I have had some visitors from an unlikely source – about-sudoku.com. Curiosity got the better of me, because I thought what a totally bizarre connection, and I popped across to have a look how people were being directed to me – nothing, no indication whatsoever from the front page, I couldn't see a search box or anything that would give me the answer.

Any of you who use Feedjit will know that you can see more information on a second page, I normally resist randomly clicking, just in case – but I decided to take a chance and I was led to this page – pleeeeease click and take a look – how the hell did I end up getting linked via this page – and what does this page have to do with Sudoku??????

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!