Saturday 13 March 2010

Weekend Reflections

I had a good look around this week for a suitable reflection and found it in the garden table! I had to enlist the help of John to tilt the table for me but I think it’s worked. Take a look at the other contributions over at James Weekend Reflections.

001 You can’t quite see, but the vibernum is full of berries
002

003
This Heather never fails to give a lovely display of pink bells at this time of year
004
You need to stand on your head for this one!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very shiny table, why isn't it covered in green growths like mine!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it definitely worked! great reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ca fait une photo etrange,j aime bcp ;O)

    http://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!