Sunday 20 December 2009

Not your usual Sunday Stealing

Apologies to Judd over Sunday Stealing but I really couldn't identify with any of the questions this week so instead I've 'stolen' a few questions from various sources that wouldn't actually ever identify themselves as memes – play along if you're inclined to and leave me a message so that I can check out your answers (I haven't got one of those linky things as I am creating this but may have later!)

I know that other memes will have used some of these lines but I can't always be original!

Choose three words to describe yourself

What was your first job?

If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?

What is your favourite ever film?

What one wish would you like to be granted?

What would you choose as your last meal?

What are you most passionate about?

Who are your heroes?

When are you happiest?

What really irritates you?

What's your biggest indulgence?

What keeps you awake at night?

Be honest, if you live somewhere that has snow – do you really like it?

And finally, just to make a contribution to the festive season, how do you expect to spend Christmas day?



1 comment:

  1. Love of Sunday Stealing dissenters this week.

    Fill in the 'kissing' blanks this week on Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!