Sunday 20 December 2009

My answers to my meme!

I thought I ought to answer my own questions!

Choose three words to describe yourself

    Middle aged Mum!

What was your first job?

    First proper job was working in admin for the electricity board

If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?

    I'd really love to learn to play the piano

What is your favourite ever film?

    I'm not a great film lover but probably Four Weddings and a Funeral – it's one I've seen more than once!

What one wish would you like to be granted?

    Tough one, not original but I think for people to live alongside one another in peace

What would you choose as your last meal?

    A nice piece of steak!

What are you most passionate about?

    Mmmm, my family I think

Who are your heroes?

    I don't think I really have any (you can see I didn't pick these questions 'cos I'd find them easy!)

When are you happiest?

    After several good nights sleep!

What really irritates you?

    Where shall I begin...drivers using mobiles, drivers not indicating...I could go on...and on...

What's your biggest indulgence?

    I love handbags ( I think I've mentioned that before J)

What keeps you awake at night?

    Oh, I wish I knew the answer to that one!

Be honest, if you live somewhere that has snow – do you really like it?

If I didn't need to go anywhere and had the luxury of just sitting and watching, it would be fine, sadly I do need to go places and it's horrible.

And finally, just to make a contribution to the festive season, how do you expect to spend Christmas day?

The four if us will spend most of the day together, Son1 will be home overnight and FDIL will arrive some time during the morning. After we've opened presents and had dinner the day will be just like any other non-working day – except that we'll be at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!