Thursday 1 April 2010

K is for…

….after much nagging – Katie!!!!

There you go Katie you are immortalised in the blogosphere for all the world to see. Now what shall I tell people about you? Put your hands over your eyes so you don’t get embarrassed reading this.

Oh yes – of course the day Son1 came home from school and said ‘I’ve got a new friend – her name’s Katie’ It was his first day at high school so a few years ago now. We eventually met Katie a couple of years later and she soon became an honorary family member. As time went by Katie went off to university where she, allegedly, worked extremely hard to get her geography degree and she has ended up working with me!!

(You can take your hands away now Katie)

To sum up this little post I have to say ‘Happy Birthday for Tomorrow Katie!!’ I’ve missed you while I’ve been away – I hope you’ve been good!!

Don’t forget to look at all the other H posts over at Jenny's!!

(Last auto post – home tomorrow!!)

16 comments:

  1. The other "H" posts ? How late was it when you did this? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie has been immortalized in the blogosphere, wonder how her life will change lol. Looking forward to your vacation stories! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This K left more questions than answers. Like did she and son #1 wind up in a love story or just a friendship (which is also a precious thing)? Guess we'll have to tune in next week to see if "L" is a love story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Katie is jumping for joy to be immortalized on your blog LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Beth -- what 's the rest of the story on this mysterious Katie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth's comment .... ditto ... anxiously awaiting answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Katie :) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the name Katie. Tell us more about this sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definately need more of the story! so I am ditto-ing also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you're doing this in your car?

    Seriously. You get all kinds of extra credit for that!

    And I want to know more about this Katie person!

    Details, details!

    Sounds like you're travelling so be safe...Happy Easter...and...

    A+

    PS Hi mystery girl Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet post. Yay for Katie! It's neat how people become a part of our lives. We want a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - I didn't realise what a curious lot you are!! For those of you who wanted to know more, there is no romance beyween the Katie and Son1 although I'm sure she won't mind me saying there might have been once!I think it goes without saying though that they will be lifelong friends!

    Thanks for all of your comments this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First off, Happy Birthday, Katie!
    Second, we need more information about Katie!
    Third, travel safely. See you next week for the letter L post. Hmmmmm L is for ????

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think Katie had to cover her ears. Everything you said was very nice. Catching up on the K words today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing what a nap can do!

    Sounds like you're the winner to have had Katie come into your life!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!