Saturday 18 June 2011

Raspberries & Cream

A new take on an afghan for a baby girl, I couldn’t get baby pink so opted for this slightly deeper pink instead. It will shortly be off for a new life with a friend of the friend that I call Julie – hope she likes it!

Raspberries & Cream

Raspberries & Cream (2)

I’ve set up a Flickr page as well – although a lot of the pics will appear on here, I’ll add some of John’s creations as well! It’s here if you want to take a look! Although I think that just takes you to the Flickr home page – anyway, I’m easternsparkle on there as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Have added you on Flickr (or at least I think I have......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pattern. I just finished knitting a blanket and even though it was a simple pattern I had a challenge keeping up with where I was. Your pattern is so intricate I'd be lost for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!