Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday Stealing – One Long Meme – Part 2

How late am I this week? I did think I wouldn't make Sunday Stealing this week but having seen that it's the rest of last week' s I felt compelled to do it!

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Probably both equally! I love to sleep – preferably properly, but I also love to eat!

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? I think a bit of both – my dad's height, but I look like my Mum's sister which I guess means I would look like my Mum.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? Depends on how I feel! Can be really quick or I might just stand and soak!

30. Can you do the splits? Hell no!

31. What movie do you want to see right now? Thinking of The Time Travellers Wife but I want to read the book first – which is taking a lot longer than I thought.

32. What did you do for New Year's? Last year I was really boring and went to bed! Waste of time though because the fireworks woke me up at midnight anyway!

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Is it a film? Never heard of it!

34. Do you own a camera phone? Yes – don't use it properly though, just leave the pics on the phone – must try harder!

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? No!

36. What's the last letter of your middle name? E – please don't steal my identity!

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Probably more than I think! It feels like about six but is probably nearer eight.

38. Do you like Care Bears? No!

39. What do you buy at the movies? Don't go to the movies very often but always have to have Pick'n'Mix sweets!

40. Do you know how to play poker? No – my sons tried to teach me but it went right over my head!

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes – it's illegal not to!

42. What do you wear to sleep? Nice soft jersey night shirt.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Current home town – yes tragically a series of murders a few years ago, made national and international headlines.

44. How many meals do you eat a day? Three.

45. Is your tongue pierced? Yuk – no!

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? No!

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? That depends on the situation – I like interesting people!

48. Ever been to L.A.? Yes – two years ago. Stayed in Long Beach and did the Hollywood thing.

49. Did you eat a cookie today? No!

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No – prefer to use good old English!

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay on the odd occasion that I download.

52. Do you hate chocolate? I hate chocolate for making me love it so much!

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? I'll turn this around to what do I fight with my children about – taking turns in what needs doing about the house.

54. Are you a gullible person? My son told me they'd taken gullible out of the dictionary...

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Not really getting this question – guess it was written by a young man???

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? I'd love to have a little Tea Room with second hand books for sale!

57. Are you easy to get along with? Yes – I think so!

58. What is your favourite time of day? Bed time – the day's over, can crawl into a nice cool bed and snuggle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by my ramblings! Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it. Looks like the spammers have got the message so I'll remove moderation!